Sunday, November 15, 2009

My first Craft Fair!


My friend Anny called me on Nov. 6th and said "I signed up for a booth at the Craft Fair at the Best Western next weekend and I won't have my stuff done. Do you want it?" I said Yes and spent the week making blankets and burp rags. I had enough in fabric in storage to make atleast 8 blanket fronts (it's all I have time for). I did buy fabric for a couple of the boarders and backs and the batting. I spent one day making burp rags and made 34.










I had a lot of fun even though it was kind of slow. The first day I only sold 1 burp rag. The second day I sold 7 burp rags. I made $34. Not one of my blankets sold but I had a lot of people comment about them being very nice and great colors. There is another Craft Fair coming up in a couple of weeks so I'm going to spend some time to increase and expand my inventory. At the next one I hope to have dresses, outfits and pajama's also available.

No comments:

Post a Comment