Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Child's Apron

The other day when I went to pick up the fabric for the wallets in the previous post the gentleman, J, that works with her asked if I could sew an apron for a family friends granddaughter. She is 2 years old. Her family owns and runs a restaurant here in town. We love their food! They are always so friendly when we go in there. The owner even comes around to the tables when he is there to make sure everything is good.
J is such a sweet old man I wanted to do a good job for him. He asked if we could put wording on the apron to go along with her mother being a waitress. He didn't know which would look better, embroidering or screen printing. I told him I could do both but that the ink would look better. I really liked the way turned out and J was very pleased with it as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment