Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Burp Rag Fabrics











I have been out looking at fabric for burp rags and would like to share with you what I have found. The constuction fabric was actually a request from someone and this is what I found. I have one burp rag available in the light blue(SOLD) and 4 available in the white. Also 2 are available in the dark blue. There are 4 available in the hearts. I also have a green jungle theme fabric that there are 4 available from it. And pink flowers with white background with 2 available from it. I don't have pictures of them at this moment (just because my camera batteries are dead), but I will get them posted soon so you can see what they look like. Just to remind you of the prices, they are 1 for $5 or 3 for $12. If you want any personalization on them they are $1 for the first line and .50 per line after that (example: Name-up to 12 letters-on first line and Birthday on second line would be $1.50). Also requests are always welcome and I will do my best to find the kind of design you would like. Shipping is available if need be but is extra and will be determined at time of order.

No comments:

Post a Comment